Discover your Android Smartphone!
Readout, display and record smartphone sensor data
Sensor Recording - Config
Here you can configure the behaviour of the data processing. The current
configuration is stored in and read back from the ASCII file
"SensorSettings.ini". For each of the sensors, there are three modes
- OFF: this sensor is ignored completely.
- view only: data are read out and shown in numerical or graphical
- view + record: data are read out, shown and recorded in the ASCII
file "date_SensorData.csv" with the current date leading the
Please take into account that every sensor consumes electrical power and
thus shortens the battery lifetime. It is therefore recommended to switch
unused sensors "OFF".
In the lower section of this screen, there are some more settings available:
- Temperature unit: choose between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
- Separator character in the csv file can be selected:
semicolon, comma, tab or space. (The latter is not recommended,
as there are there are other space characters in some of the headlines.)
- The sample period for the sensors is adjustable in 1-2-5 raster between
10 ms and 10 s. For the geo position data, it is fixed to 1 s.