Climbing Unleashed By Evidence
App as training support for climbers and boulderers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q = Question, A = Answer:
- Q1: What do I have to do in order to upgrade to Pro Version?
- A: You must have a Google account to be ready for in app billing,
- Q2: After re-installing the app, are my purchases lost?
- A: No, the "pro" status is stored inside an internal database.
After re-installing the app, this database is deleted temporarily,
but reconstructed after switching to the menu "Upgrade".
This should even work on another device.
- Q3: Sometimes, this reconstruction seems to fail. What could be the reason?
- A: According to various internet forums, this may happen, if you have
more than one Google account, e.g. a company account and a private one.
Purchases done with account A are not restored in account B. Therefore,
we strictly recommend to use only one Google account, especially if you
are using several devices.
- Q4: Is there any known solution or at least a workaround?
- A: Google seems to be working on the problem, but since many years already...
- Q5: When entering the menu "Upgrade", I get an error message like:
"Problem setting up in-app-billing v3". What does that mean?
- A: You have not updated your android system, thus the current version 3
of the in-app-billing library is missing. We recommend making up
for the system update.